Tuesday, 19 August 2014

My 1st Event Announcement - Back to School Lunch Ideas


Events, blog events, back to school ideas, back to school, back to school lunch recipes, Lunch box,


This is the first time I am hosting any event :) It took a lot of time and courage to start this event :P lol... Thanks to all my supporters & blogger friends :) Hope I get a good response :)

Couple of days back, while having evening tea, me & my hubby were talking about our school life. We were discussing how difficult it was to go back to school after summer vacations :( Suddenly an idea came to our mind that lets hold an event on "Back to School Lunch Ideas".. yess!! our very 1st Event Masha Allah =))

School going kids have always been giving their moms headaches about the lunchbox. It has always been a deadlock situation: kids not wanting to eat what their moms have given in their lunchbox and moms not allowing their kids to have the unhealthy junk food available at school canteen and compromising on their health and fitness.


Aim of this event is to share some healthy, finger licking and attractive recipes that Kids will love to have in their lunch box :) Soooo.. Lets beginnn =)

This Event runs from 19th August to 10th September :)


Now lets discuss some RULES :)


* There is no restriction for the type of recipes :) Anyyything healthy,attractive & related to kids lunch box, whether sweet or savory is allowed :)

* All the entries must be linked to my this Event Announcement page "Back to School Lunch Ideas", with the post entry. This is COMPULSORY. Entry posted without my Announcement page link won't be accepted.

* Use of logo is not mandatory, but recommended :)

* Multiple entries will be most welcomed.

* Non- bloggers can also participate. All u have to do is to just send me ur Name, Recipe & its pic to my email ID: medicalprob@gmail.com

* 3 winners will be selected with the most attractive recipes for kids by me & my hubby lol :P Believe me, we will judge from an eye of a kid.. hehe =)

All the besttttt!!
Love
Haffa Bexi


Link in ur enteries here =)




Updated = Result was announced on 11th September in which one month Lunch Box Menu was also posted = ) Have a look here - Lunch Box Menu. Plz also refer to my kid recipes pg :)

46 comments:

  1. happy hosting dear haffa ;) lovely event as this is the first event of yours.. do accept my wishes for that.. shall link up the entries dear .. very nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku sooo much for ur lovely wishes :)

      Delete
  2. awesome idea for the event! I'm looking forward to see great recipes here and lovely ideas for my little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Priya.. Do share ur ideas and link ur entries :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sure Shazzy, ur participation will be appreciated :)

      Delete
  4. Waiting anxiously to see the roll out of lunch box meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Nav. do share ur recipes too :)

      Delete
  5. This is an interesting event.... I really would like to get some ideas from here...good luck hosting. .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time to your blog via the event. Happy to follow you and link up my entries. You have an amazing collection of recipes :) Lovely event too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku soo much Ree.. Happy to follow u back :)

      Delete
  7. Wonderful idea Haffa!Waiting to see some really interesting recipes for my 3 very fussy eaters!Shannu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thanku dear, n i am waiting some recipes frm u too :)

      Delete
  8. Thats a wonderful event and am looking forward to participate .. Haffa can we link archived post or the post should only be posted between 19th to 10th September ? .. will surely link some entries, thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear for sure u can.. just link it back :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely event Haffa.. will definitely participate and link my entries.
    Even I haven't hosted any event so far .. planning something soon.
    Happy Hosting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Shobha! Do host soon.. its reall fun :)

      Delete
  10. nice event dear,will surely participate

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice event...send my entries soon...

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time here Haffa...Thank you for your invite...Have linked all my little one's fav recipes...Happy hosting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku soo much Divya for coming to my blog & participating!

      Delete
  13. Good event. Thank you for invite. Happy Hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku soo much Asiya.. Waiting for some recipes from u too :)

      Delete
  14. A good event..............thanks for inviting.
    www.tastentips.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time here... glad to have found your blog... linking my recipes to your event...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good event ..I have linked my recipes from http://lazy2cook.blogspot.in/ here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice event and blog.,,, will participate,,,,,first time in ur blog....I am ur new follower...Do visit mine and follow mw back if u get time,...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku dear!! Sure over to ur blog :)

      Delete
  18. New here. Thanks for helping me find your space. I'll definitely link my recipes. Congrats n your blog anniversary. And what a fab way to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much dear :) Welcome to my space :) will luk fwd to hear to from u :)

      Delete
  19. Lovely event ...Have linked my recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the invite. Happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Plz upload recipes for lunch boxes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the entire information you have given here to impart knowledge amongst us? just branded please

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your article and wishing you all the best for your first event. Recently I had organized a wedding events NYC and it was great. Everyone appreciated my work and I am doing this work from last 5 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for taking out time to comment :) Your comments are really valuable for me :)

Haffa Bexi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...