Tuesday 31 December 2013

Vanilla Muffins with Raisins



Baking, birthdays, Desserts & Sweets, festival recipes, festivals, Kids recipes, new year, party recipes, raisins, sweets, simple vanilla recipe, Muffin recipe, Vanilla, vanilla muffins,

This is a guest post by Monu.

Meet me I am Monu Teena. Thank you so much my Haffa, darlingoO babes for inviting me for a guest post at your place. Feeling like such an honor given to me. As I have already mentioned in my last Post she is a very close and best friend of mine. Few days ago she did a guest post for me Shahi tukray. In Return today i am going to share a guest post for her. Thanks a bunch again for giving me space. Love you my dear ~ Well today guys, i am going to come up with a simple Muffin Recipe along with some Black raisins. You can have it with your tea, easily baked and ready to serve with in 20 to 30 minutes. If your guests are coming in a very short time. The only thing you have to do is to prepare these muffins, serve your tea with these simplest muffins. What I did I had these along with some Hot Coffee. It turned out too moist and delicious. I must say you should try the recipe. The different thing I have done with the muffins I used the both Oil + Butter. The recipe experiment turned out good. Leaving the softness & moist texture to my muffins. I don't know there may be many recipes with the use of both of Oil and Butter. But it was the new experiment for me at least. You can use any dried or fruit nuts, But I like the black raisins most. So that's why I went for this combo. So the recipe makes about 10 to 11 muffins. Enough for 6 to 8 members; With out wasting any of your time lets move to the recipe ingredients along with the steps and the procedure to be followed:

Ingredients:

Ingredients you will need:

2 Eggs
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence
1/2 cup of Sugar
1/4 cup of unsalted Butter/ Oil
3/4 cup of all purpose Flour + 1 tsp heaped Baking Powder (Sieve them both)
2 tbsp of Warm Milk
1/4 cup of Black Raisins tossed with little flour



Procedure:



Pre-Heat your oven up to 180 Degrees C (350 degrees F). Little grease the Butter paper cups and place them in a muffin pan. Take a Large Bowl, beat the eggs till fluffy. Add Essence, Sugar, Butter and Oil. Keep Beating it at 4 to 5 minutes on a medium Electric Beater speed. Stop beating the batter.
Take a spatula or a large spoon, gently pour the sieved flour and baking powder. Mix it with some Warm milk after that. At the last stage add the black raisins already tossed with some flour.
Spoon the batter into butter cups;

Baking, birthdays, Desserts & Sweets, festival recipes, festivals, Kids recipes, new year, party recipes, raisins, sweets, simple vanilla recipe, Muffin recipe, Vanilla, vanilla muffins,


Bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes. 

Baking, birthdays, Desserts & Sweets, festival recipes, festivals, Kids recipes, new year, party recipes, raisins, sweets, simple vanilla recipe, Muffin recipe, Vanilla, vanilla muffins,

YUHUUUUUUU Yummy  and the Delicious Muffins are ready to serve :P

Baking, birthdays, Desserts & Sweets, festival recipes, festivals, Kids recipes, new year, party recipes, raisins, sweets, simple vanilla recipe, Muffin recipe, Vanilla, vanilla muffins,


Enjoy.. 
Love to have your feed back. Must try hope you will get a perfect result.. Love you every one ~ Plus the important thing i want to mention :

~ ! ~ ! Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ ! ~ !

Thanku Monu for such a mouth watering recipe :) yummyyy!!


Happy new year friends!!



Linking to - The Sunday Showcase



Thanku for stopping by! Hope u enjoy Monu's recipe :)

18 comments:

  1. ssssghuppppp.....mouthwatering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Haffa .. Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love u too dear! Thankoo fr such a lovely post :)

      Delete
  3. super moist and fantastic muffins :) raisins are a great substitute for chocolate chips isn't it they look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful guest post by Monu! I'm obsessed with muffins, so would love to have these raisin muffins. Thanks Haffa, wishing you a very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Ambreen for such sweet comments! =) Happy new year to u too :)

      Delete
  5. Delicious and beautiful vanilla muffins looks perfect for any time. I am your new follower. Hope you will follow me back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Swathi for following me :) Following u back .. Love

      Delete
  6. Looks soft and yummy.Thanks for your visit.Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so yummy :) Well explained recipe..
    Please participate in my event :) There are 2 giveaways as well :)
    http://merrytummy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/cook-with-red-event-and-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Shweta :) Sure I'll try to participate :)

      Delete
  8. Hi. If using butter do I melt it first. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear, yes plz soften the butter at room temperature.

      Delete

Thanku for taking out time to comment :) Your comments are really valuable for me :)

Haffa Bexi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...