Sunday 23 March 2014

Meatball/Kofta Biryani



Rice, recipe of biryani, how to make italian meatballs,sauce for meatballs, making meatballs, recipes for meatballs, Koftay biryani, Meatball Biryani


My lovely Readers! Today I am sharing my Meatball/ Kofta Biryani recipe with my lovely friend Ainey of AINYCOOKS. Shortly she shared with me the recipe of  Strawberry Poke Cupcakes. Her blog truly depicts her great passion for cooking. Do visit her blog for some more lovely recipes. She is conducting a Wedding recipe month and she invited me to write a guest post for her. :) I was likee yeaa :P Thanku Ainy for the invitation <3



The delicious recipe which I decided to try for Ainey is Meatball/Kofta Biryani :) Biryani has become an essential meal in weddings in Pakistan. Different innovations have been made in biryani recipe. Like Mutton biryani, chicken biryani, Hyderabadi biryani, Veggie Biryani.. and list goes on. 
Meat ball/Kofta Biryani is simply a blend of boiled rice and the meat ball gravy :)



Check detailed recipe here:    Meat ball / Kofta Biryani






Some of the dishes that are made of rice, and I have discussed are:



See the collection of Meat Eid ul Azha recipes : HERE




Thanku for stopping by! Hope u enjoy this recipe :)

11 comments:

  1. Looks really appetizing and delicious dear :) yumm !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biriyani!!! I'm off to Ainy cooks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful version of baryani haffa it looks like amazingly delicious heading over to ainy's place :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estupenda comida se ve sabrosa y la salsa una delicia tambiƩn,abrazos

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for taking out time to comment :) Your comments are really valuable for me :)

Haffa Bexi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...